We’re officially in prime apple season!
Apple picking is one of our all-time favorite family activities, but we always seem to find ourselves looking for new, easy ways to use those bags of red, green and golden fruits once we get home.
If you’re looking for something quick, easy and lip-smackingly delicious, why not give these Paleo-friendly candy apple wedges a try!
- 1. In a large bowl, combine apple cider vinegar with ~1/2 cup water.
- 2. Core your apples and cut into even wedges. Add to the bowl of apple cider vinegar and water to let soak.
- 3. Melt your dark chocolate until smooth. Finely chop your nuts.
- 4. Drain your apple wedges and pay dry with a paper towel. Dip each wedge into the bowl of melted chocolate and sprinkle nuts on top, then place onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper.
- 5. Place the tray into the refrigerator until chocolate has hardened.
- 6. Serve and enjoy!
Health & happiness,