You already know how much we love breakfast!
The most important meal of the day is one of our favorites to prepare and our least favorite to skip. Breakfast jumpstarts our morning and gets us ready for the day ahead. That’s why these delicious breakfast cups are one of our favorite recipes, because they’re easy to prepare and convenient to eat on the go. They’re also a crowd pleaser when you’re preparing a quick but delicious breakfast for the family.
- 12 eggs
- 12 slices of turkey bacon
- 1 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 cup Spinach
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2. In a skillet on medium-high heat, cook the bacon and allow it to cook for only 4-5 minutes so that it is flexible, but not raw.
- 3. Combine eggs, cheese, and spinach in a bowl and whisk.
- 4. Lightly grease a muffin tin, wrap the bacon around the edge of each muffin cup – one slice per cup.
- 5. Carefully pour the egg mixture into the muffin cups inside of the bacon, evenly divided.
- 6. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
- 7. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- 8. Remove from oven and allow to set for a few minutes before serving.