Looking for a tasty recipe to give a try?
Our recipe for salmon cakes is paleo-friendly and grain-free. They’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser and a deliciously light meal to enjoy around the dinner table. We like to serve them with a bit of lemon and aioli!
- 1. Put salmon into a bowl, break it up with a fork and add diced onion, celery and spices.
- 2. Combine with coconut flour
- 3. Add in eggs and mix well for about one minute
- 4. Place a large skillet over medium high heat and add your coconut oil
- 5. Shape mixture into patties, roughly 2 inches wide
- 6. Add patties to the pan and cook until the sides are golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes on each side
Health & happiness,
Like it? Pin it!