What are Superfoods?
Superfoods by definition are foods that are widely believed to be nutritiously dense. They’re premium quality foods most people turn to for naturally-occurring Vitamins, Minerals and Antioxidants. 
These are typically whole foods that are grown from nature including everything from Herbs & Spices to Fruits & Vegetables, or Nuts & Seeds. Each classification of Superfood contains unique properties that offer valuable nutritious benefit.
Whether it’s Phytochemicals, Omega EFA’s, Fiber or Potassium, each Superfood tells its own story of origin, culture and environment. By learning more about what we put into our bodies, we can learn how to further nourish them.
Foods Rich in Antioxidants:
Years of studies on Antioxidants has sparked fascination in avid consumers. Everyone wants to add Antioxidants to their diet, but not everybody knows exactly why or how. Let’s start with the basics. What are Antioxidants?
Antioxidants are chemical compounds that are naturally-occurring in a variety of foods, predominantly ones that are Plant-Based. There are many Antioxidants and Nutrients that vary based on the origin of the food.
Top 13 Superfoods:
We’ve comprised a diverse list of our Top 13 Superfoods based on their Antioxidant content and nutritional value. Each one delivers unique, beneficial nutrients:
- Bilberry: Bilberry contains powerful Bioflavonoids known as Anthocyanins.
- Tart Cherry: The succulent fruit, Tart Cherry, delivers naturally-occurring Phytochemicals for maximum Antioxidant support.
- Resveratrol: Resveratrol is a Polyphenol Antioxidant found in the skin of Red Wine Grapes.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate is a Superfood rich in Vitamin C and other abundant fruit nutrients.
- Acai: The tiny purple berry, Acai, is renowned for its dense Vitamin & Mineral concentration.
- African Mango: This exotic, Citrus Fruit is nutrient packed. African Mango is a good source of Soluble Fiber and a natural source of Antioxidants.
- Kale: Kale is a popularly cultivated vegetable that’s classified as a Cruciferous Vegetable. It’s prized for its rich nutritional profile and presence of Antioxidants.
- Wild Blueberry: Wild Blueberry is another Berry that contains beneficial Phytochemicals and a distinct pigment.
- Noni: Noni is a mysterious Tropical Fruit rich in botanical nutrients.
- Broccoli: The nutrient-dense, Broccoli, is a Cruciferous Vegetable that is touted for carrying the specific Plant-Compound, Sulforaphane.
- Green Tea: Green Tea is one of the most prized sources of Antioxidants. This Asian staple contains the beneficial Catechin, EGCG.
- Chia Seeds: Seeds are also well known for containing incredible nutrients. Chia Seeds in particular are an excellent plant source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Antioxidants.
- Spirulina: Spirulina is the new-age Superfood on the block. This Blue-Green Algae delivers a broad range of naturally-occurring Plant Enzymes and Antioxidants for any Superfood lover!?
Piping Rock’s customer touted, Daily Supergreens Powder has all of the vitalizing, Plant-Based daily nutrients you can ask for!
A single heaping scoop boasts 20+ Organic Raw Superfoods, added Prebiotics and a synergistic Greens Blend. Powerful addition to your daily supplement regiment!
Daily Fruits & Veggies:
Not a fan of dealing with Powders? Piping Rock has created super-convenient, Daily Fruits & Veggies capsules. They’re Non-GMO, Gluten-Free and contain no Artificial Flavor or Artificial Sweetener!
Daily Super Reds:
Many people make the mistake of forgetting about Reds. However, a balanced Superfood regimen contains a full spectrum of pigment colors.
Our Daily Super Reds is packed with over 20 Superfoods including Organic Beet Root and Pomegranate!
Organic Greens & Fruits Plus:
Piping Rock’s Organic Greens & Fruits Plus seamlessly combines 3 blends of Superfoods including Organic Greens, Organic Fruits and an Organic Vegetable Blend.
This advanced formula is a powerhouse of Superfoods and the best complete blend. Pair it with our Super Reds to create the ultimate duo!