Traditionally, most people use diffusers to fill a space with this light and floral scent. However, there are many ways to get creative with Lavender Oil. Below are 3 crafty ways to add it to your DIY projects.
1. Lavender Perfume
What You’ll Need:
Mix 10 drops of essential oil into 3 mL of Grapeseed Oil. Shake together in glass spray bottle. Let sit for a while for optimal mixing.
2. Lavender Soap
What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. Shea Butter Soap Base
- Silicone Soap Mold
- 1/2 Cup of Dried Lavender
- 10 Drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Remove soap base from container and cut into pieces.
- Place in a microwave safe container and heat according to the package directions. Once the soap is melted, work quickly as it will begin to harden immediately around the edges of the bowl.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle dried lavender petals into the soap mold.
- Pour melted soap into the molds and add additional petals to the top, if desired.
- Allow soap to rest for at least 45 minutes before moving.
- When the soap is set, remove from the molds and store in a cool, dry place until ready to use or package for gifts.
3. Lavender Oil Lip Balm
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tbsp Bees Wax
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Butter
- 1 Tbsp Shea Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Lip Balm Tubes
- In a saucepan with water, add beeswax and cocoa butter, cooking on low heat and stirring until melted.
- Add shea and coconut oil and stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add essential oil.
- Pour into lip balm tubes and allow to cool – to avoid the hole in your lip balm, try to almost overfill containers.
Piping Rock’s Lavender Oil:
Lavender Pure Essential Oil
This essential oil is as pure as it gets! Bask in the sweet florals of Pure Lavender Oil (Lavandula x intermedia) with a soothing and purifying scent. Best enjoyed in a diffuser or hot bath to instill a deep sense of tranquility.
Lavender Chamomile Fragrance Oil
The perfect floral pair to Lavender is Chamomile. Together, these fragrances make for a soothing scent that promote sheer relaxation.
Lavender Chamomile Fragrance Oil is perfect for candle making, incense, potpourri, soaps, deodorants, and other bath and body products!
Lavender Vanilla Oil
At Piping Rock, we’ve combined the iconic floral scent of Lavender with the rich and creamy scent of vanilla in a fragrance oil that’s hard to resist.
Add Lavender Fragrance Oil to your aromatherapy routine with just a few drops in a diffuser or in your very own DIY projects!
Lavender Body Oil
Piping Rock’s Lavender Body Oil is the rejuvenating formula you need to deeply unwind. Let the warm sensation of blissful botanicals and its floral aroma comfort you. This spa essential is delicate to the touch and soft on all skin types. Apply body oil directly to the skin or use in the shower or bath for a silky, soft feel.
Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On
Now experience this blissful floral scent with our innovative Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On. Simply apply to the wrists, neck, and any other areas for a head-turning, aromatic experience.
Piping Rock’s Lavender Spray is made with pure essential oils. This purifying room and linen spray is easy for taking your aromatherapy routine on-the-go. Simply spritz in any room or on clean linen to bring a sense of peace and serenity to your environment.
Why Piping Rock?
Piping Rock is your one-stop-shop for aromatherapy products. This includes everything such as essential oils, fragrance oils, carrier oils, diffusers, starter kits and much more!
Our products are crafted in our own “GMP Certified” manufacturing facilities and are verified with third-party, FDA-registered agencies ensuring the utmost quality. We GC/MS (Gas chromatography Mass Spectrometry) test our essential oils to ensure your 100% satisfaction.
We go above and beyond, exceeding the highest standards of purity, potency and quality. That’s what you can expect from Piping Rock’s aromatherapy products.