Here’s a great recipe that’s bound to kick up the heat!
Whether you’re looking for a tasty snack or an appetizer that’s sure to be a crowd pleaser, these buffalo cauliflower bites are delicious with a spicy kick! We’ve already professed our love for cauliflower with our pizza crust and cauliflower and cheese recipes – but the spice from these buffalo bites are definitely a new favorite!
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or olive oil
- 2. Mix the garlic powder, salt, pepper, melted butter, and hot sauce in a bowl
- 3. Add the cauliflower florets into a gallon-sized bag. Add the sauce to the back and shake gently until the florets are coated.
- 4. Spread florets on a baking sheet
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until crispy, flipping once.
- Serve with carrots and celery. Use blue cheese or ranch dressing for dipping.
Let us know how yours turned out in the comments!
Health & happiness,
Like it? Pin it!