MAKE YOUR OWN COLORED PLAY DOUGH SOAP
Play dough is no longer just for kids. This fun, spa-scented soap makes even adults happy.
Maybe you’re in your 20’s. Maybe you have kids. No matter where you are in life, kids and age doesn’t matter. What matters is that this Play Dough Soap will make your shower experience wonderful, and reach new heights.
Play Dough was the definition of mindfulness in childhood. When you played with it, you were focused on the task at hand so your mind couldn’t wander. Plus, you certainly couldn’t imagine being anything but happy…Right?
That’s why we love today’s colored Play Dough Soap DIY project. It brings the joy of playing with this childhood toy together with aromatherapy. Is there anything better?
If you want to bring a burst of joy to your shower routine, or give your kids a sensory toy during their next bath time (then steal it to do the same), here’s the 411.
AROMATHERAPY PLAY DOUGH
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/8 cup Dr. Bronner’s Soap
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil melted
- Essential oils *optional
- Natural food coloring *optional
- Simply mix all ingredients together using your hands and make your dough.
- Add a little corn starch if your dough is too liquid or a little more body wash if the dough is too solid.
- Mix well until you get the right texture. It should be very soft.
- Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil — we used chamomile to go with the lavender soap!
- Add a few drops of natural food coloring to make different colors.
- Store in a closed container at room temperature. Lasts about one week.
Health & Happiness,