Is there anything better than the sweet taste of a homemade popsicle on a hot summer day?
If you’ve been to pool parties, the beach or BBQ’s, you know just how satisfying cold popsicles can be when you’re relaxing in the heat…
Now, there is a way to step up your popsicle game with Collagen! Collagen delivers a nutrient boost to popsicles and is simple to add to the mix.
Follow this simple recipe below for delicious Collagen Berry Popsicles with only 10-minutes of prep time!
Collagen Berry Popsicle Recipe
- 1, 13.5 ounce Can of Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of Strawberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 Cup of Raspberries (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 1/4 Scoop of Peptifit Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tbsp of Raw Honey
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle Molds.
- Freeze for 6 hours until frozen or overnight.
- Serves up to 8 people!
Peptifit Collagen Peptides
We designed Peptifit Collagen especially through our sport’s nutrition line, Fitness Labs. This powder is super convenient for recipes like smoothies, shakes, coffee and various types of baking.
A single serving delivers 11g of Collagen Peptides Types I & III. Our formula is crafted to meet a wide variety of lifestyles and is Keto and Paleo-Friendly.
It’s also Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, Lactose Free and Sugar Free with no Sweeteners. Get 41 servings of premium-grade Collagen per bottle with Fitness Labs!