There is one worldwide dilemma that has always frustrated health-conscious consumers for centuries. That is, making delicious baking recipes more nutritious.
However, with such a keen focus on healthy eating habits, we are often given more diet restrictions than creative recipes.
In order to break this cycle, we did the proper research into perfecting the art of creating everybody’s favorite Chocolate Based Dessert Treat… BROWNIES.
Our nutritious Brownie Recipe features an incredible Collagen Powder Base with added protein. For decadence it’s drizzled with sweet chocolate syrup and powdered with sugar.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 Scoops of Multi Collagen Peptides
- 1 Tablespoon of Liquid Coconut Oil
- 1 Scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup of Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup of Organic Maple Syrup
- An Organic Brown Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 of Unsweetened Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- Powdered Sugar and Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat the Oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit and spray a baking dish with non stick Liquid Coconut Oil
- In a large bowl, stir the Almond Butter then add remaining ingredients. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread the batter evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes based on preference. Make sure the edges are crisp all around.
- Allow for a 20-30 minute cooling process before cutting.
- Evenly spread powdered sugar when cool and add chocolate syrup for decadence.
Benefits of Collagen Protein:
Piping Rock’s Multi Collagen Protein Powder gives this recipe nutritional structure.
It’s designed to deliver a proprietary spectrum of Collagen featuring Hydrolyzed Collagen from 4 unique animal sources.
In addition, it’s enriched with a balanced blend of over 15 Essential and Non-Essential Amino Acids for maximum support.
Collagen is well known for supporting Beauty and Skin Care routines and can add a neutral flavoring to a gooey Brownie Recipe!
Other Ways to get Collagen:
There are so many unique forms of Collagen Peptides to add to your routine. Aside from delicious baking recipes, there are other simpler ways to get your daily dose.
Many prefer Liquid Collagen that delivers an easily absorbable serving of this nutrient in a single daily tablespoon.