DIY COCONUT ORANGE BODY BUTTER
This DIY Coconut Orange Body Butter is basically like pina coloda meets orange sherbet.
If you’re looking for a body butter to lather on after a long day in the sun, you’ve come to the right place.
Beach Days are great since you have the chance to unwind, get a bit of a tan, and enjoy the smell/sound of the ocean. But, as relaxing as it is, you always leave sandy, and sometimes, your skin can be dry from the salt and sunshine.
The result? Dry, patchy skin. The solution? This yummy scented body butter. The ingredients are naturally moisturizing, so it ensures you’ll feel baby skin soft after use.
Coconut Oil is a natural emollient, meaning it is smooth to apply, and gives the appearance of hydrated skin.
Orange Essential Oil
A zesty aroma that will lighten up your mind, and boost your spirits!
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shea butter
- 2 drops sweet almond oil
- 25 drops orange essential oil
- Medium-sized glass bowl
- Glass container with a lid
How To Make:
- In the glass bowl, place all of the ingredients except the orange essential oil. Mix with a handheld mixer, or stand until combined.
- Drop in the orange essentials oil, and continue to mix, the texture should be fluffy.
- Place in a glass storage container, and enjoy post-beach days!
Health & Happiness,