Make These DIY Dog Treats For Your #1 Furry Friend
Pets are the best. They are always there for us when we need them to be. They never criticize and only know how to love. If you care for your furry friend as much as we do ours, then this DIY Dog Treats recipe is sure to be a hit for the both of you!
Dogs are pretty much up for anything (well, most are at least). Your drooling companion is all about having fun with you and whether that’s going for a walk or playing fetch…the goofy smile s/he’ll give is priceless. It’s nearly impossible to not be in a good mood or to cheer up when around a dog! If you want to make play time even more fun, adding treats into the routine is a great way to teach tricks or reinforce positive behavior. Even if the tricks fail, it’s pretty much a guarantee that seeing your pet gnaw down on homemade desserts you made will feel like an accomplishment.
Here’s the one DIY Dog Treats recipe that your pup will be jumping all around for!:
- 2 mashed bananas -- make sure they are ripe
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Cookie Cutters -- bone shaped or paw shaped, your call!
- Mix together the bananas, peanut butter, flour and water together.
- Form a dough consistency and then lay on table.
- Flatten the dough using a rolling pin
- Finally, cut shapes and bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool, and enjoy playing with your pup.
- Peanut Butter Recipe
- 2 cups Peanuts Roasted Unsalted (No Shell)
- In a food processor, place the peanuts and blend until a liquid forms. Occasionally, push down the peanut mix as it rises towards the lid.
Loved this post? Love us? Follow along via email for sales and daily blog posts!
Health & Happiness,
Like it? Pin it!