Let’s unwind, shall we?
Whether you’re your feet all day, exhausted from stress we all experience, or simply need some good me time, nothing beats a good foot soak.
Besides the undeniably soothing benefits of these soaks, the Epsom salt often used in foot baths helps to soften and exfoliate the skin, making those feet ready for sandal weather! You can even add your favorite moisturizing carrier oils such as sweet almond or coconut oils for added touchable softness.
- 2 cups Piping Rock Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
- 4 teaspoons loose tea (or 4 tea bags) (We recommend using green tea!)
- 4 teaspoons dried herbs (Lavender is our favorite, or try Chamomile & Hibiscus!)
- 1 teaspoon essential oil(s) (We love Lavender, Rose, and Calming Blend for soaks)
- Large mixing bowl and foot tub or bucket
- Warm to almost hot water
- Re-sealable glass jar for storage
- 1. In a large bowl, combine Epsom salt, tea, herbs, and oils. Stir well until ingredients are evenly mixed. Store in a re-sealable glass jar, such as a mason jar. When you’re not using, be sure to keep this jar in a cool, dry place until you’re ready to soak.
- 2. Scoop ½ cup of salt mixture into your foot tub, then slowly pour in 6-8 quarts of warm to almost hot water. Get comfy in your favorite chair with a good book and let your feet soak for about 20-30 minutes.
How often do you indulge in a foot soak? Did you use different herbs or tea? Share your experience with us in the comments!
Health & happiness,
Like it? Pin it!