These Healthier Banana Muffins Will Be Your Go-To For Breakfast
Whether your a morning person, or not, these Banana Muffins are sure to hit the spot. When it comes to getting ready in the morning, coffee and food are on the top of most of our lists. Yet, it’s sometimes hard to get to the food part for some of us. Today we hope to change that with this make-ahead breakfast that tastes great and is a twist on a morning favorite!
Introducing healthier banana muffins (with cacao for smooth, chocolatey goodness).
- 1 1/3 C. Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp. Double Acting Baking Powder Aluminum Free
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Root Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon Powder Organic
- 1 Egg
- 3 Bananas (Very ripe)
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Nibs Organic
- 1/4 C. Raw Honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp. plain Greek Yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, using a whisk, mix all of the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg. Then add in the wet ingredients, plus bananas.
- Combine the two mixtures.
- Add items into a muffin tray (lined with oil) and bake for 22 minutes.
- Enjoy! This batch should last you the week.
Health & Happiness,
Like it? Pin it!