Piping Rock’s Pairing Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- CONTEST PERIOD: The #PipingRockPairing Contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:30 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 13, 2018 and ends at 12:30 PM ET on June 14, 2018 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, and possess a web-enabled mobile device as of June 13, 2018 (each, an “Entrant”). Employees of Piping Rock Health Products, LLC (“Sponsor”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, the entrant may enter the contest by taking part in the Instagram Story Poll, by submitting a vote. All Entries must be received by 12:30 PM ET on June 14, 2018. Entries must adhere to the Entry Guidelines indicated below, as determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion.
- Entry must comply with all applicable laws and not violate standards of ethics and standard practices (i.e., Entrant can’t state that they use essential oil for curing diseases or make other claims prohibited by law).
- Each Entrant attests that if anyone is depicted in his/her Entry, Entrant made all those depicted in the Entry (or parent/legal guardian for any person depicted who is a minor) aware that he/she is submitting an Entry containing them in this Contest and all depicted (or parent/legal guardian for any person depicted who is a minor) have agreed that Entrant may submit such Entry. Further, the Entrant who is selected as the winner may need to obtain a Release from those depicted in their Entry, if applicable (or the parent/legal guardian of any minors depicted) prior to being confirmed the official winner.
- Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- The Entry must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The Entry should not contain any content that infringes or may infringe third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person/character living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, publicly-displayed and publicly-accessible official Sponsor content, materials, or products are permitted for this Contest.
- Any clothing shown in the Entry should not contain any visible logos (other than the official logos of the Sponsor), drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party content or materials (but showing publicly-displayed or publicly-accessible Sponsor content, material, and products as described above is permitted).
- The Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other third-party (public or private), include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number or URL address. Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- The Entry must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Contest. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors.
Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar Entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, contest entry services to create fraudulent identities) will void all Entries by that Entrant. In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Sponsor via DM and will be asked to provide additional information back to the Sponsor, including mailing address, for verification of eligibility and prize fulfillment. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to reply to such message within two (2) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Noncompliance within the specified timeframe or return of prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification without further notice and an alternate winner may be determined.
- GRAND PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) Grand Prize, a Piping Rock Pairing, will consist of 2 essential oils as determined by the Entrant’s Vote. All details of prize are in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner, if applicable. In no event will more than the stated prize be awarded. No transfer, assignment, substitution or cash equivalent for prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, in such circumstance, an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. If an Entrant submits more than the stated number of Entries permitted, and/or if the Sponsor suspects that an Entrant attempted to obtain additional Entries by using multiple Facebook accounts, email addresses, registrations, identities or any other method, all Entries submitted by such Entrant may be declared null and void. By entering, Entrant certifies that: a) submitted Entry is his/her information, b) he/she holds all rights to the Entry, and, c) he/she has followed and complied with the Official Rules of the Contest. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Contest materials, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prizes. Released Parties are not responsible for faulty, incorrect, undeliverable or mistranscribed phone/email transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Contest, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Contest. Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or email client or for insufficient space in user’s email account to receive email. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures threaten the integrity of the Contest; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Contest as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, winner will be determined from Entries received prior to cancellation via the Judging Criteria listed above.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or Grand Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New York; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of New York.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by July 14, 2018 to: Piping Rock Pairings Contest Winner, 3900 Veterans Hway Bohemia NY, 11716
- SPONSOR: Piping Rock Health Products, LLC, 3900 Veterans Hway Bohemia NY, 11716.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Piping Rock Health Products, LLC and not to Instagram.