Quick & Easy: Pepper Steak Stir Fry In Skillet
You know days when you can’t even think straight? And then to top that, you’re starving. It’s the worst to have to expend any brain energy on what to eat—even if that means going down the dreaded yet convenient path of takeout. That’s why, luckily, there are meal recipes out there that are empathetic to your situation and breathe life into that “can-this-day-be-over” mindset you’re experiencing.
Take for instance, the recipe we have believe for you to enjoy. Complete with vegetables and proteins, you get a healthy entrée without the need to plan or prep, which is awesome. Not only that, the recipe only requires that you have a skillet ready for the endeavor and the ingredients on hand. With a few steps and short cook time, you won’t have to wait around for an hour to be fed. So, here is the recipe that will forever help your crazy busy days:
Skillet Steak With Peppers & Onions
- + 1 lb flank steak, slice it so it cooks better!
- + 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- + 3 bell peppers, cut up: yellow, red and green
- + 1 garlic clove
- + 2 tbsp EVOO
- + Sea Salt
- + Black Peppercorns Whole Organic
- + In a skillet, warm 1 tbsp of EVOO, medium heat
- + Add the onion and the garlic, cook until opaque ~ 5 minutes
- + Place onions/garlic on a side plate
- + Add the other 1 tbsp of EVOO and add your meat (med-high heat, still)
- + Cook until brown, around 6-10 minutes
- + Finally, add the bell peppers and cook until they are softened
- + Combine all ingredients until warm
- + Serve and enjoy!
- Feel free to toast some Italian bread up and place your pepper steak stir fry inside for a hearty hero!
Love the recipe? Have a trick of your own? Let us know below! Also sign up to stay in-the-loop on sales and new blog posts:
Health & Happiness,