Skillet dishes are the easiest way to get a delicious meal in a quick, convenient manner. Whether you’re channeling your inner chef on the stove sauteing vegetables with it or baking dinner in the oven, this is one piece of kitchen equipment that has versatility on lock.
Today our Rosemary Chicken recipe brings you an all-in-one meal that is not only a time-saver, but healthy. Bringing together the herbal goodness of rosemary seasoning over fresh, savory chicken while letting sweet potatoes marinate in it all, this is a timeless meal your family will enjoy. After all, rosemary is complementary of remembrance, so they will definitely remember this dinner long after it’s done (or, until next time you cook it).
A few fun facts to know:
- One Chicken Breast has 43 grams of protein, which is almost DV for a person: 46g for the average woman and 56g for the average man.
- Rosemary is a member of the mint family and can be found growing along sea cliffs on the coast of Italy, Greece, Spain and France.
- You can use the ever trendy Flaxseed Oil for this recipe to get an added health boost.
Real Easy Rosemary Chicken
- Set your oven to 400 degrees.
- Add oil to your skillet. Then heat the oil over your stove, medium heat, to melt.
- Add salt/pepper to the chicken breasts to the skillet. Add your chopped potatoes to the skillet.
- Brown the chicken.
- Once brown, add your rosemary and garlic to the chicken and the potatoes in the skillet.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until cooked.
Health & Happiness,
Like it? Pin it!