‘Tis the season to go all pumpkin, all the time.
And we’re hoppin’ on that bandwagon with this mind-blowing delicious recipe for Pumpkin Butter, made in your slow cooker!
This recipe is perfect for the weekend or any day you happen to have a few hours to spare, and since slow cookers are any novice chef’s best friend, this recipe is just as easy as it is tasty. Grab the how-to (below) and be sure to share your results with us in the comments!
- 1. Add all ingredients to your slow cooker, mixing well.
- 2. Cook on the low setting, covered, for about 6 hours, stirring at least once every hour or so.
- 3. Taste test your butter and adjust seasoning as needed. Once your butter has reached a nice, thick consistency, you're all set! If it's not thick enough after 6 hours, try cooking it for about another hour with the lid off.
- 4. Serve with some freshly baked bread, enjoy with your morning coffee, or slab it on some dessert at your next dinner party!
- *Make your own batch of Pumpkin Pie Spice by combining 3 tablespoons ground Cinnamon, 2 teaspoons ground Ginger, 2 teaspoons ground Nutmeg, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Allspice, and 1 1/2 teaspoons ground Cloves.
- Feeling inspired? Add some apples to the mix for a truly fall-inspired treat!
- Love a good crunchy butter? Why not add some chopped nuts?
Health & happiness,
Like it? Pin it!