These Spaghetti Squash Muffins Will Be Tonight
(And Tomorrow Night’s) Dinner!
We’re firm advocates that cooking something delicious and healthy shouldn’t lead to sweat or stress. Since we figured that you’d agree, we set out to find a recipe that hits both spots, not to mention is quite filling.
The recipe is Spaghetti Squash Muffins. A vegetarian alternative that has serious yum factor. Plus, it’s light on time, isn’t that always a good thing?
Why we love Spaghetti Squash:
- It contains Vitamin B-6, naturally. So the more you eat, the more vitamins you intake!
- It’s low calorie, clocking in at only 42 calories per cup
- It contains trace amounts of important minerals, like Potassium. So, move over banana, there’s a new kid in town for the season.
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut your squash in half; Scoop the seeds out.
- Place the squash, rind side up on a baking tray.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. It should be baked enough for you to scoop into "spaghetti"
- Add in the salt and pepper.
- Place into molds of the muffin tray.
- Crack an egg on top of each mold.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
Health & Happiness,
Like it? Pin it!