GYM LOVER? HERE’S 3 PROTEIN POWDER RECIPES YOU NEED
It’s hard to want to have a protein powder shake every day; switch it up with these protein powder recipes.
Are you someone who enjoys heading to the gym and working on your gains? What about a vegan who needs a little boost of plant-based protein in your diet? No matter what your situation is, protein powders provide the key to keeping your levels balanced. However, let’s be honest, shaking and drinking them every single day can become monotonous and less than tasty.
So, what can you do? Whip them into recipes, and have yourself an edible protein snack to grab-and-go, of course!
First let’s talk protein powders.
Protein powders are the most convenient way to deliver the essential amino acids your body craves in minimal time. Instead of chowing down on a meat-heavy lunch, or plate of beans, the powder provides a versatile and one-stop-shop option to get your daily value of protein. This is especially perfect if you are an on-the-go person since they provide myriad benefits to you in an easy way!
So, if you’re looking for a way to boost your protein intake or give your next gym session a boost minus the liquid, these 3 protein powder recipes are ideal for you!
What do you get when you fuse together protein powder with a confectionery treat? An amazing post-gym reward.
- 1/3 Cup Pea Protein Powder (Non GMO), 24 oz. (681 g) Bottle
- 4 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Stevia
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
- Over a medium-high flame, place the coconut oil, cocoa powder, protein powder, and stevia in a double boiler over water.
- Allow all ingredients to melt together
- Pour out onto parchment paper
- Use a wooden spoon to spread evenly, making the bark about 1/2 inch thick
- Throw on desired toppings
- Let cool, then enjoy
Do you love brownies? Then you’ll love these!
- 2 cups mashed overripe bananas
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/2 cup Pea Protein Powder (Non GMO), 24 oz. (681 g) Bottle
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a small baking pan
- Mix together the banana (mashed), and nut butter with a whisk to make a fluffy texture
- Add into the nut-banana mix your protein powder and cocoa powder, stirring lightly with spoon.
- Pour batter into your greased pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes -- take out, cool, and eat up!
Matcha + Protein Powder? An unusual combination, sure, but we promise it delivers a taste bud-winning combination.
Simply add 1 scoop Brown Rice Protein, 1 scoop Pure Matcha, and 1 cup hot water into a blender. Blend and enjoy over ice!
Health & Happiness,