The holiday season is perfect for cozy nights by the fire, fresh baking and sipping Hot Chocolate. The most mindful way to encapsulate the spirit of this magical time is with fragrant Essential Oils.
There are so many scents that will spark excitement within you, invigorating your mind, body and spirit. For all DIY enthusiasts, this is your time to shine with gift giving!
There is no better gift to give friends and loved ones this season then a personalized homemade gift basket. DIY Essential Oil Blends will make this gift even more personalized and special!
Use our extensive Winter Essential Oil Checklist below as a guide for creating your own scents.
Winter Essential Oil Checklist:
- Allspice: Allspice scent is deep, warm and spicy with notes of pepper and cloves
- Cinnamon: The classic scent of Cinnamon encapsulates the warm scent of a holiday evening.
- Peppermint: Peppermint Scent is cool and clarifying. Great for invigorating the senses!
- Spearmint: Much like Peppermint, Spearmint Oil has a cool and refreshing aroma that is less intense.
- Spruce: Spruce Oil captures the woody and subtly sweet aroma of freshly fallen Pine Needles.
- Pine: Pine Oil delivers a vitalizing and uplifting scent derived from Pine Trees.
- Vanilla: This sweet and timeless scent carries the warm aroma of freshly baked cookies straight from the oven!
- Nutmeg: The classic scent of Nutmeg Oil has been enjoyed during winter for centuries and has an irresistibly spicy-sweet aroma.
- Myrrh: Ancient Myrrh Oil makes for an amazing base oil with its earthy notes.
- Frankincense: Frankincense Oil is often combined with Myrrh. This potent aroma lends an earthy and woody fragrance that’s perfect for any aromatic experience!
DIY Winter Essential Oil Blends:
1. Cinnamon Spiced Latte:
Ever take a huge whiff of fresh Cinnamon Spiced Latte and wish you could bottle the delicious scent and save it for later? Well now you can with this alluring DIY Blend!
2. Winter Woods:
Relax and unwind with the refreshing blend of Spruce and Rosewood. It will make you imagine the crisp air of a deeply wooded countryside in late December.
3. Warm Oasis:
Need an invigorating scent for frigid nights? Bask in the Warm Oasis of this exciting blend. Contains woody holiday notes with the addition of warm Lavender.
4. Holiday Cheer:
The New Year is almost here! Celebrate the right way with an invigorating blend of tropical Sweet Orange and Peppermint. It’s the best way to spread holiday cheer.
Essential Oil Gift Ideas:
These incredible DIY Essential Blends are a great addition to any Holiday Gift Basket. Looking for gift ideas this season? Below are a few incredible holiday bundles with amazing Piping Rock products and more!
1. Massage Basket:
- Warm Oasis DIY Blend
- Arnica Massage Oil
- Lavender Body Oil
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil
- Vanilla Holiday Candle
No better way to warm up then with this sensational Gift Basket. Blend your Warm Oasis Oil with Sweet Almond Oil for a deeply sensual massage. Spark a sweet Vanilla Candle to set the mood!
2. Spa Basket:
Turn your bathroom into your very own spa with this collection of sprays, soaps and night cream. Great for evening relaxation and Self Care time.
3. Holiday Cheer Basket:
- Holiday Cheer DIY Blend
- Assorted Candy Canes
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- Lavender Essential Oil Roll-On
- Peppermint Oil Roll-On
- Argan Oil Lip Balm
Give the gift of Holiday Cheer this year with your newly made DIY Holiday Cheer Blend! The addition of Peppermint Oil Roll-On and Argan Oil Lip Balm make for the perfect refreshing touch.
4. Aromatherapy Starter Kit:
- The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- 6 Bottle Essential Oil Starter Kit
- Diffuser of Choice
- Jojoba Carrier Oil
Spread the bliss of Aromatherapy this season. Our Starter Kit is the perfect kit for anyone looking to build a passion around this soulful practice!