Here’s a recipe that will have everyone asking for more vegetables!
This recipe for zucchini pancakes is surprisingly simple and oh-so delicious. We’re a big fan of incorporating vegetables into recipes in new and exciting ways. This tasty twist on using zucchini works great as a side or even a snack!
- 1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- 2. Grate both zucchini into a large bowl using the large side of a box grater
- 3. Immediately stir in onion and eggs
- 4. Stir in 6 table spoons of flour, baking soda, salt and pepper (if the batter gets too thin from the liquid in the zucchini, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of flour
- 5. Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and melt ½ tablespoon of butter and ½ tablespoon of oil together.
- 6. When the butter is hot but not smoking, lower the heat slightly and drop heaping spoons of the batter into the pan
- 7. Cook each pancake on both sides until browned, approximately 2 minutes on each side
- 8. Place the pancakes on a baking sheet and keep warm in the oven
- When using the rest of the batter, wipe the sauté pan with a dry paper towel and add more butter and oil between each use.
Health & happiness,
Like it? Pin it!